Match-2 Kit Pro is the most complete match-2 solution available for Unity.
- Easy-to-use visual editor: create your own, unique levels and change the properties of your game without needing a knowledge of programming.
- Many block, booster (with combos) and blocker types supported. All the game tiles are prefabs and therefore can contain animations and extra features.
- Four in-game power-ups: hammer, train, spaceship and shuffler. Each power-up has a unique gameplay effect and a special animation.
- Optimized for mobile: the UI scales across different portrait resolutions, game objects are pooled to keep the amount of garbage generated at runtime to a minimum and sprite atlases are used extensively in order to reduce the number of draw calls.
- Easy re-skinning: just replace the images and you are good to go!
- 65 unique levels included that you can use as a starting point for your own game.
- Complete set of unique graphics, animations and effects designed by ricimi. The project uses 2D URP as its rendering pipeline.
- Complete C# source code included that follows best practices for Unity projects. The codebase follows a ScriptableObject-based architecture.
By purchasing the asset, you accept the licensing terms set forth by the Match-2 Kit Pro EULA.
Can I release Match-2 Kit Pro as a game with no changes to the graphics?
No, that would be an asset flip, which is specifically forbidden by the EULA. You are required to re-skin the asset in order to provide a unique visual identity for your game. While you can still use individual visual elements from the asset, the re-skinning work needs to be significant enough so that there is clearly no confusion between your game and our asset.
You can always contact us if you need any further clarification on this matter. Ultimately, our aim is to encourage a healthy ecosystem where customers make use of Match-2 Kit Pro as a solid game engine foundation to create new, unique games on their end (as opposed to quick, zero-effort asset flips).
In addition to this, please note you cannot use the names and/or logos of gamevanilla and Match-2 Kit Pro in your own work.
Can a personal license be used for commercial work?
Yes, a personal license can be used for commercial work. However, it must be purchased with personal funds. Businesses must purchase a business license.
Does a personal license have the same feature set as a business license?
Yes, all licenses have the same feature set.
How many users can use a personal license?
The personal license can only be used by one person and can never be shared externally. If you are collaborating with an external third-party, this third-party needs to purchase their own license (a personal license if they are an individual or a business license if they are a business).
How many users can use a business license?
The business license can only be used by the employees of the purchasing company and can never be shared externally. If you are collaborating with an external third-party, this third-party needs to purchase their own license (a personal license if they are an individual or a business license if they are a business).
For the business license, does every employee of the company need their own license?
No. A single business license can be used by all the employees of the company. As per the previous point, please note the license can never be shared with any third-parties external to the company.